I think I may have ADD, but only temporarily. It seems like my mind is constantly on 'simmer' concerning the wedding, random wedding plans run through my head at all times, day or night. Still not sleeping long enough, or feels like it's not long enough. If I wake up, whatever the time, it is not too long before wedding thoughts bubble to the surface. Mostly, they are excited thoughts, but not always. The not always ones are the ones that keep me up. I wonder if my yard is going to be nice enough, or ready on time, can I afford it.....things like that seem to be the most current.
Another interesting thing is this is really the first wedding I've planned, and I am learning a lot. My wedding was so much of a whirlwind, and my mother-in-law did a lot of the gathering of stuff, never had to make any decisions with time to second guess myself. I don't know if that's the way I'd advise going, but changing direction three, four times is exhausting!
That's all for now....
No comments:
Post a Comment